• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Technics SL-250U (free)

Marty Parker

New Member
I have a Technics SL-250U that I want to get rid of but I don't want to throw it away. What is the best way to reach people that may want the turn table? It needs a new needle and a new belt. Otherwise it works like new.
 
Register to hide this ad
I'd start by asking family, friends and co-workers if they, or anyone they know, are looking to get into vinyl.

If yes, I'd point them to sources for a new belt and stylus and offer to assist installing them, if necessary.
 
Put it on Facebook Marketplace (if you use FB). Lots of free stuff in there - people will take anything. Plus it’s local to you, so no shipping involved.

I’d skip Craigslist - it’s become a nightmare to deal with. Even with free crap.
 
you can click on a the avatar or name of the person you want to contact via private message, "start a conversation"
 
Back
Top Bottom