• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Technics SL1200M3D set up

cyto

Super Member
I have a Technics SL1200M3D and a new Shure M97Xe cartridge. I don't have the Technics overhang gauge, I do have the alignment protractor that came with the Shure. I also have protractors from Vinylengine.

Which would the best to set up this TT and cart?

thanks

David
 
Register to hide this ad
They all work. You could also measure the distance that the overhang gauge would measure. I personally would try that first.
 

Attachments

  • overhang.jpg
    overhang.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 12
CYTO you can purchase the Technics overhang gauge from KAB for about $5, I'd still get it even if you use the other items in the interim.
 
Back
Top Bottom