• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Technics SU-G90 No remote.

Victorinox

Member
I have technics SU-G90 that was in it`s original box with remote control. Remote send IR codes as verified by my IR receiver but amplifier wont react to it. I took apart amplifier and found no IR receiver inside. How the hell remote could operate with it? According to SU-G90 manual remote I have is correct model #.
 
Register to hide this ad
Anyone know what type of cord connects the two. I've tried a 3.5mm fits as it should, but doesn't work?
Thanks
 
Oh… make sure tuner /amp are grounded together (like tuner/amp have RCA connection) rot reasons unknown, they never had a ground wire in the control cable setup (iirc… (may have been the X101 etc)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom