xy_rn
needle on the record...
Hi
Just browsing the local listings and have come across a smattering of TT by Technics. Although I did a search on each specific TT, I found little info on some of the decks that are available locally.
Could someone fill me on on the desirability of each of these decks?
Technics SL-D1 - Grace F-9 cart (no lid)
Technics SL-D2 - Audio Technica cart unspecified
Technics SL-D2 - Audio Technica EPC-270C cart
Technics SL-1200 MK2 - Shure M44-7 cart (I know this deck is wildly popular), in black. Very nice looking.
Technics SL-1400 MK2 - Stanton 681EEE cart, (apparently the auto feature is not working, but works as a manual deck)
Thanks, as always for your sage wisdom!
--Jeff.
Just browsing the local listings and have come across a smattering of TT by Technics. Although I did a search on each specific TT, I found little info on some of the decks that are available locally.
Could someone fill me on on the desirability of each of these decks?
Technics SL-D1 - Grace F-9 cart (no lid)
Technics SL-D2 - Audio Technica cart unspecified
Technics SL-D2 - Audio Technica EPC-270C cart
Technics SL-1200 MK2 - Shure M44-7 cart (I know this deck is wildly popular), in black. Very nice looking.
Technics SL-1400 MK2 - Stanton 681EEE cart, (apparently the auto feature is not working, but works as a manual deck)
Thanks, as always for your sage wisdom!
--Jeff.
