• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tentoze... A nice guy?????

HomerJSimpson

Addicted Member
Believe it or not, he is a super nice guy! I was luck enought to meet him at the last Souther Fest, and hope to meet him again in the future. Very easy to deal with:thmbsp: He also pack stuff very well.

Thank you very much Eric:banana:
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for being patient, Rich. Hope you get that beast up and singing without much aggravation!
 
Thanks for being patient, Rich. Hope you get that beast up and singing without much aggravation!

I'll get her up and running, eventually. :D

I have been lusting after one of these for a long time!:yes:

I will post a thread about it when I get to working on it.
 
Okay, so we know that Eric is a nice guy...

But the bigger question is, what did you get?!? :)

Scott
 
I thought you weren't supposed to give away his secret
(although everyone knows it, anyway!).
:D
 
This one?

attachment.php


Looks pretty nice! Good luck getting her going again! :yes: :thmbsp:

Scott
 
i came in this thread thinking it was going to go in a funny direction, but instead it got all gooey and mutually congratulatory, and i feel kinda disappointed.
 
Damn Homer.. you're going to ruin his reputation...

Cool looking piece of gear.. ya gotta show us the innards..
 
Believe it or not, he is a super nice guy!

It's sad, but true. I bought an amp from him a while back. He charged me next to nothing for it and packed it exceedingly well. I also got to hang out with him at the Fest (albeit without pizza). He's a great guy who talks a lot like he posts here. Imagine Mr. Rogers channelling through Andrew Dice Clay. :D

Ray
 
tentoze is like an older brother... always right, tough, no nonsense, secretly kind, generous, modest and nice, but a pain in the ass... like older brothers. But we still love him. :D
 
Back
Top Bottom