• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thank you and maybe I won't have to see this ad on CL again

Register to hide this ad
HAHAHA. I was thinking about writing the guy just via e-mail and telling him that after about 2 months of trying to sell his gear, that maybe he should try a lower price or just ebay it....
 
It doesn't hurt to try to get outlandish prices if you are a very patient type. He'll figure it out eventually.
 
grateful said:
True enough. I do care about the waste of bandwidth for these kind of posts.

Oh, I see. Wasting bandwidth on posts like, oh, this one you just posted telling us about wasting bandwidth?

There's a whole Yahoo group about model trains. I don't care about model trains. I didn't drop by to tell them.

(edit) sorry, I'm in one of my moods. I'll stop now. Bad day at work and all. Sipping a lovely glass of wine now and about to turn on some tunes...
 
Same thing here in ORD. An asian fellow in the city has been trying to sell a pair of ho-hum AR towers for a month at $120. He won't budge on the price and no one wants them. This week he took a different tact and upped the price 10 bucks... :D
 
In the fossil business, sometimes doubling the price works.

As to wine or beer, the correct amount is one too many!

-Ed
 
Ed in SoDak said:
In the fossil business, sometimes doubling the price works.

As to wine or beer, the correct amount is one too many!

-Ed

Well, looks like I've managed to hijack another thread!

Fortunately, I was able to stay one behind one too many tonight. But I am in a much better mood now. If only I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow...
 
Maybe that's his generic ad that he runs all the time. . . Kinda like fishing. . .sooner or later he'll get a bite even if someone thinks they can get a deal since it has been running so long. . .

I don't let this little stuff bug me. . .I;ve got better things to do. . . I wonder about that person who took the time to post the ad. . . Could it be he is disgruntled because the seller won't cut him/her a deal??
 
I just thought the ad on craigslist was funny it's good to know there is humor in this world.

Grateful, as for wasting bandwidth all I have to say is you need to pull that cork out of your a$$.
 
Back
Top Bottom