• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thanks dokblues!

MikeCh

Super Member
I recently purchased a NAD PP2 phono preamp from D.R. and it was shipped timely and arrived in great shape. I'll put it thru some comparo's against my Cambridge 640P soon in order to determine which has better synergy with my current rig. Thanks again D.R.

Mike
 
Register to hide this ad
I recently purchased a NAD PP2 phono preamp from D.R. and it was shipped timely and arrived in great shape. I'll put it thru some comparo's against my Cambridge 640P soon in order to determine which has better synergy with my current rig. Thanks again D.R.

Mike

I just completed a very excellent transaction with D.R. as well....this a top notch AKer to do bidness wiff...:D
Thanks my friend, the Denon DL 103R kicks ass....:thmbsp:
 
I just completed a very excellent transaction with D.R. as well....this a top notch AKer to do bidness wiff...:D
Thanks my friend, the Denon DL 103R kicks ass....:thmbsp:

Another fine dealin' with D.R....The Yamaha looks excellent and was packed for war...thanks my friend..:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom