• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thanks for AK member's generosity.

Zygmo

Super Member
I want to thank members of these forums for their generosity. It's nice to know there are many people here who take the time (and more) to help fellow members. For instance, dr*audio helps dummies like me troubleshoot their equipment. And, if not for donberry, I would not even be a subscriber! :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Agreed. Pay it forward!

I resurrected two fine RTRs with the help of AK members. This is a good group of folks.

Your post has already reaped benefits. I just went out and subscribed. I should have done it long ago, since the benefits I've gotten here have been worth far more than the subscription price.

I challenge anyone who reads this thread who has benefitted from AK and are not subscribers to join.
 
Don't forget there might be people who have benefitted - but who just can't afford the subscription at the moment - these are the people we should be most understanding with, and trying our best not to make them feel bad.

Just my 3 ha'pence worth.

Edit: Just brilliant about Zygmo ! donberry is the best.
 
Last edited:
Agreed

Don't forget there might be people who have benefitted - but who just can't afford the subscription at the moment - these are the people we should be most understanding with, and trying our best not to make them feel bad.
Good point. I certainly don't want to make anyone feel bad in these trying times. That's all the more reason for those of us who are fortunate to step up to the plate.

For those who have bought some vintage equipment, think of what you'd have to pay to get what is given away here freely. I'm especially impressed by folks who restore equipment for a living who share their expertise here.
 
This is why AudioKarma is the benchmark standard as far as I am concerned.

Rome
 
Love the help you can get here and the great people especially. I plan to subscribe as soon as the economy picks up, if it does. cheers!
 
I had a marantz 2275 that was dead, took it to a local repair shop - he said it was toast and gave it back to me . I decided to fix it myself if I could.

Found this site in December , joined in January. Read literally hundreds of posts , reread dozens of them. Ordered parts from vendors you guys recommended and it works great !!

This site and the members on it are best anyone could ever want and I sincerely mean that.
 
For reasons that make no sense now, I resisted subscribing for over two years after I began lurking here. After subscribing, I discovered "Barter Town" which is reserved for subscribers. Can't tell you how many pieces/parts and whole units that I have acquired since. What was I thinking and more importantly, what did I miss?
 
Back
Top Bottom