• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thanks to KMulkey

Roy Skinner

Active Member
I just received my Pioneer SK 71 boom box from Keith. It was exactly as described. It was packed well enough to survive a nuclear bomb blast. Box in a box with bubble wrap around the receiver. He is a pleasure to do business with.
Thanks Keith, Roy
 
Register to hide this ad
I second this shout out for Keith, he is an awesome seller with top notch gear and records. If he owns it you want it, as it will be new or like new and the best available.:banana::banana:

I have spent thousands with him on sealed records and box sets. He even donated last Christmas to VOA auction about $1,000 in box sets that in turn generated a larger figure for VOA.:yes:

Keith is a huge asset to AK:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom