• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thanks to Leesonic for the recapped crossovers!!

lokerola

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I just want to publicly thank @leesonic for recapping the crossovers on my Cerwin Vega VS-120's. In my big thread about the cabinet re-fresh work, I mentioned that I had not re-capped the crossovers.

Leesonic offered to recap them if I sent him the caps and crossovers. Off they went to Lee and he sent them back - looking fantastic! All recapped and ready to go - and of course they sound great!!!

It's really a great forum here at AK and I can't thank Lee enough for the offer and the excellent work.

Thanks Lee.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom