YLR2312
Member
I just wanted to leave some positive feedback for AK'ers rpampt, jiminlhc, and klownschool. I was reading a thread in barter town recently about leaving feedback so I thought I would post an all inclusive thank you thread.
I recently bought my first turntable from rpampt (a technics sl-1300) and got it hooked up with a shure m97xe and it's reproducing some beautiful tunes at my place now and I'm pretty stoked.
Also it was very professionally packed.
My JBL L-56's I got from Jiminlhc and they were also very well packed and arrived to me in great shape. Not much more to say than that.
Klownschool, has sold me some of the best condition lp's in my collection. He grades conservatively as most anyone here will tell you.
I love buying from ak members because there is a nice community here as opposed to epay or other sources that are there just to profit. Here people pack things as if they were shipping them to themselves. Anyhow I guess that's enough rambling for today (er tonight I mean). Now back to the music
.
I recently bought my first turntable from rpampt (a technics sl-1300) and got it hooked up with a shure m97xe and it's reproducing some beautiful tunes at my place now and I'm pretty stoked.
Also it was very professionally packed.My JBL L-56's I got from Jiminlhc and they were also very well packed and arrived to me in great shape. Not much more to say than that.
Klownschool, has sold me some of the best condition lp's in my collection. He grades conservatively as most anyone here will tell you.
I love buying from ak members because there is a nice community here as opposed to epay or other sources that are there just to profit. Here people pack things as if they were shipping them to themselves. Anyhow I guess that's enough rambling for today (er tonight I mean). Now back to the music
.