• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"The Best of Onepixel" on CD !

Sluggo

Super Member
I sent some space cello music to onepixel last week
and he retaliated this week by sending me a copy of
"The best of Onepixel" on CD :D
I know Carl is a talented artist from his paintings Ive seen here on AK and his talents pass over into his music.It is Fun to listen to and sounds like he had
a great time recording it also.
It has hints of Tangerine dream and maybe Vangelis
with what sounds to be a wide variety of instruments
One of my favorite tracks is titled "Tears in rain"
which fits the landscape where I live.
It will go into the car for now as I think it will be good driving music :thmbsp:
If you voted for & made a small contribution to the
"Moderator of the year" thread (see here)
http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=172871&highlight=moderator+year
You may end up with a copy yourself :sigh:
Thanks for the tunes Carl
 
Register to hide this ad
I wish I had a scanner to post the cover sleeve
as its a tasteful image of the female fiqure in bronze ?
 
You don't want to post it. It got ah... censored. :D

Thanks Mark/meggy glad you guys like it!

Carl

Here's the official AudioKarma Approved version. ;)

twopixelyn1.jpg
 
I downloaded a couple of the tracks before. Good stuff! I just can't remember what that dang cover looks like! I think its of a good lookin' hottie. Am I close?

Denny
 
Back
Top Bottom