• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The birthday set up. What would your birthday pair be?

Myceliumvoic

New Member
Went a little crazy today and set up a few extras, i felt as though it was a good excuse.

Klipsch KSF 8.5 - 2 way
Kenwood LS P7300 - 5 way
Unknown speakers under the Kenwoods (they may be antique but i can't figure out what they are.)
Mycelium Voice MV101, MV102, MV222 (the enclosures are made out of mushrooms)
DBX 15plus subwoofer

My birthday wish is to have a second matching sub, maybe next year.
sound wall.jpg

​
 
Register to hide this ad
20 inch for me. How are those DCM Time Windows? I have always been interested in those.
They are really nice, but one woofer is buzzing. Fortunately I found a correct replacement. The fun will be removing the original from the black goo of death!

Glenn
 
My birthday pair would be DD-40 with a 26 inch waist!
Sorry, couldn't resist

+1. But I'd probably scale back to 36C.

When it comes to a pair of speakers (which I think is what the op's title was referring to) I'd like to give a set of ADS 910's a 4-5 hour listen.
 
+1. But I'd probably scale back to 36C.

When it comes to a pair of speakers (which I think is what the op's title was referring to) I'd like to give a set of ADS 910's a 4-5 hour listen.
I think after a 4-5 hour listen you will be on an obsessive hunt for a pair. Remarkable speakers. More power the better they sound. Im still amazed I have these.
 
Back
Top Bottom