• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Bose 301 Series IV Speaker Pair

I have owned several pair of BOSE over the years. Had a pair of 201 and then some 601. Gave the 201 to one of my kids when he was a teenager. I gave the 601 to a local kid who I met here on AK a few years ago. Got some 301 later and gave those to a friend. Yesterday a guy gave me a nice pair of 901 with EQ but am unsure where I am going to put them.

You just give speakers away? People just give them to you? For free? What's going on in Southwest Missouri?
 
Yesterday a guy gave me a nice pair of 901 with EQ but am unsure where I am going to put them.

They would look great in my house. I remember when the original 901's were out and I listened to them next to AR3s, Altec VOTTs, KLH, Empire etc and they held there own quite well. Pretty impressive for the size. I can pick them up any time.
 
Back
Top Bottom