Foct
New Member
Some nice deals on equipment I have been tracking. I just blew my budget on a preamp so I figured I'd let the community know about a few good deals here in Oregon.
Non of these are mine or anyone I know.
- Vintage pair Infinity 2000 II speakers - VERY NICE - $150 (Central Point)
http://medford.craigslist.org/ele/2097833517.html
I almost went after these but its a 5 hour drive one way.
- Naked Vandersteens - $175 (Medford)
These are actually Vandy 2's without the grill cloth or dowel rods.
- ESS AMT-4 speakers - $300 (Chico)
This is almost in idaho.
Marantz Turntable Model 6110 - $40 (SE Portland
Dont really know about the 6110.
- ESS AMT 1 Home Speakers FINAL PRICE DROP!!! - $300 (Gresham)
These have been up for months at $500. Now they are $300, guy wants Christmas money
- Nakamichi TA-4A 100x100w HiFi Reciever - $350 - (SE)
Seems like a pretty good deal, I saw the TA-2 at a local shop yesterday for $225
Non of these are mine or anyone I know.
- Vintage pair Infinity 2000 II speakers - VERY NICE - $150 (Central Point)
http://medford.craigslist.org/ele/2097833517.html
I almost went after these but its a 5 hour drive one way.
- Naked Vandersteens - $175 (Medford)
These are actually Vandy 2's without the grill cloth or dowel rods.
- ESS AMT-4 speakers - $300 (Chico)
This is almost in idaho.
Marantz Turntable Model 6110 - $40 (SE Portland
Dont really know about the 6110.
- ESS AMT 1 Home Speakers FINAL PRICE DROP!!! - $300 (Gresham)
These have been up for months at $500. Now they are $300, guy wants Christmas money
- Nakamichi TA-4A 100x100w HiFi Reciever - $350 - (SE)
Seems like a pretty good deal, I saw the TA-2 at a local shop yesterday for $225