• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Fisher P-292 or D393

Kmwallace06

New Member
hey everyone! I do not know much about record players so I was hoping to get some answers from someone on here. My husband and I have a "The fisher model P-293 or model d-393" record player. From the very little information I could find online, it appears to be a 1968 mode? It does work but I know it needs some maintenance. I, personally do not want to keep it. It takes up a lot of space and honestly, I am just not really in to it. My question is, is this something that we should hold to? Is it valuable at all? The exterior is in decent shape. I think my husband wouldn't mind keeping it just bc it belonged to grandparents. Any advice or recommendations would be great!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom