• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!!!

Wait! I thought WE were the Popular Front for the Liberation of Judea; not the People's Front.

No, no, no... we're the People's Front. Those Popular Front guys are arseholes!
 
I am Arthur, King of the Britons!

King of the who?

The Britons. We are all Britons and I am your King.

Well I don't recall voting for ya.
 
Look, we'll eat your mum. Then, if you feel a bit guilty about it afterwards, we can dig a grave and you can throw up into it.
 
"I cut down trees, I skip 'n' jump, I go to the Lava'tree...On Wednesdays I go shopping, & have Buttered Scones for Tea..."
 
Stop it. It's too silly. Nope. Nope. Too silly.

180px-Graham_Chapman_Colonel.jpg
 
Herbert: But, Mother!

King: Father, I'm Father.

King: "Someday all this will be yours"

Herbert: "the curtains?"
 
Back
Top Bottom