• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"The Interview" is on Netflix

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Wow what a dog. If it had not been for the Sony Hack this movie would only be in the news as yet another colossal Sony Entertainment bomb. The only bright spot in the movie is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Now I can say I watched it. On to better movies I am stepping up to 1 1/2 star classics, Sharknado 2, or maybe G-Man From Hell both also on Netflix. :D
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
From what I've been hearing it is sure beginning to seem like the hack and all that other related stuff was a massive publicity stunt to try and recoup some losses on a stinker.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
What is so funny is MSM was reporting that the hackers threatened to seed this turkey in bit torrent if their demands where not met. I checked at the time. The Movie had already been indexed in Bit torrent back August of 2014, in every language you can imagine. This is several months before anyone was really aware of this movie. RamblinE I think you are correct. The security outfits have all said this hack was an inside job.
 
I'm glad I saw it on NetFlix a couple days ago instead of renting it on Amazon for $2.99 or whatever it is/was.

Not the worst movie I've seen but don't think anyone's pulling an Oscar out of it. :)
 
Back
Top Bottom