• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The inventor of the cassette tape has passed away.

yep. My 1977 Monte..pioneer cassette deck....jensen 3 ways in the back rear deck..
coupled with my sx 780, ct-700 (i think), and my Garrard MRM ,...spent countless hours making my cassettes....
 
Ah the memories of trying to tape that song off the radio without getting the DJ talking all over the beginning. Good times! R.I.P Mr. Ottens

Audiofreak71
 
Cassette still rules in the garage.:bowdown:

I get to choose the tunes....without those annoying ads.

I in turn get to annoy the close neighbours. No complaints...so far. Even a few compliments.

Well, maybe just the dog. He only likes songs with animals in them.


Q
 
Back
Top Bottom