• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Nice. With Keith Emerson.

OldPolishGuy

Active Member
OK, set your way-back machines. I’ve been thinking of The Nice with Keith Emerson, lllloooooonnnngggg before ELP. I remember listening to a couple of their recordings back in the early ‘70s but I don’t remember the album titles. I do remember Keith played awesome Hammond B3 but the vocalist was lame. I’ve done some research via Google and have gotten a better idea of their recordings but, I’d like to hear from some Akers about what albums/recordings they feel were the best representation of The Nice from that era. Thx in advance, OPG.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom