• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Official AK Secret Santa 2021 What did You Get thread!

ehoove

Old & New - Carpe Diem
Staff member
Admin
Super Mod
Moderator
Subscriber
So all the Secret Santa Recipient info went out, so it is time to jump on it to ensure your SS gift arrives in time! This is where you post your info as the recipient. There were an odd number of members sign up for Secret Santa this year so unfortunately some one got me. :^(

Since the element of secrecy was not in play, I have offered the member to opt out if they prefer.

Let the fun begin...
Happy Holidays,
Jim
 
Register to hide this ad
From my SS.. Got it today..!!

Thank you very much..!! :beerchug: I got some reading to do... :banana:

20211201_205935.jpg
 
Received my SS gift today. A pair of LPs, neither of which I own and one of which I kept thinking about buying but had not. Both fit well in my collection and will join others by same artists. Great job SS. Looks like so far the recipients have been happy this year. Also looks like no foot dragging.
IMG_1425.jpg
 
Received my SS gift today. A pair of LPs, neither of which I own and one of which I kept thinking about buying but had not. Both fit well in my collection and will join others by same artists. Great job SS. Looks like so far the recipients have been happy this year. Also looks like no foot dragging.
View attachment 2414318

The Grusin is a must have IMHO!
Congrats,
Jim
 
My SS knocked it out of the park!

A complete DIY bookshelf speaker kit. Everything included: drivers, knock-down cabinets, binding posts, ports, resistors, inductors, capacitors, screws.... heck even wire!

I'm pretty sure Santa went a bit North of the spending suggestions on this one. I am truly grateful for such a cool gift. Thanks SS!

 
My SS knocked it out of the park!

A complete DIY bookshelf speaker kit. Everything included: drivers, knock-down cabinets, binding posts, ports, resistors, inductors, capacitors, screws.... heck even wire!

I'm pretty sure Santa went a bit North of the spending suggestions on this one. I am truly grateful for such a cool gift. Thanks SS!


My apologies to my SS recipient: my gift was nowhere near so neat.
 
Received my SS gift today. A pair of LPs, neither of which I own and one of which I kept thinking about buying but had not. Both fit well in my collection and will join others by same artists. Great job SS. Looks like so far the recipients have been happy this year. Also looks like no foot dragging.
View attachment 2414318
So glad you didn’t have the Tone Poet, I took a shot in the dark. Hope everyone has a fantastic holiday!
 
Great day last week when my box arrived. LP's cut direct to disc by
Acoustic Sounds

John Mooney
Ironing Board Sam
Roy Head

What a unique feeling to be getting from and giving to someone you've never met.
The community on AK never ceases to amaze.
16396901043273581543489325508015.jpg


20211216_162413.jpg

Nothing but home runs on this label.
Thanks to my most thoughtful Secret Santa. You're the best.
 

Attachments

  • 16396895723702507412795515178779.jpg
    16396895723702507412795515178779.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 5
Secret Santa delivered!

Received a copy of Robert Plant and Allison Kraus - Raise the Roof on vinyl!

Thanks Santa, I'll be giving this a spin or two over the Holidays!
 
Thanks Santa! I received an excellent Christmas album. Got it a couple of weeks ago, been busy so have only had one play through but since I like Frank, many more to come! Awesome gift!
 

Attachments

  • BE49B45C-45B2-43B6-B814-86EAB29E580E.jpeg
    BE49B45C-45B2-43B6-B814-86EAB29E580E.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 12
  • F34BB4A6-2D8C-45FE-8790-19ED80A85BB1.jpeg
    F34BB4A6-2D8C-45FE-8790-19ED80A85BB1.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom