• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Outstanding dc270!

dnpainting

Super Member
If you don't mind, I have to tell this story.
dc270 had some woofers I was interested in a while back and had forgot all about them. I had a Yamaha Cassette deck that I had listed in Bartertown and dc was interested. We started chatting and I had brought up about the woofers from way back when if he wanted to trade, needless to say, he no longer had them. He had brought up other raw speakers he had to trade and I agreed and let dc send what he felt was a fair deal.

Well, dc did not disappoint at all. I also gave him a Yamaha CD Changer that I had purchased at the same time as the cassette deck and I still feel that I owe him more. I was quite surprised as to what all he shipped me, even though he told me, reading about it and actually seeing are like apples and oranges.

dc270 really came thru for me, as well as his wife as she took the boxes to fedex for shipment. I really hope that he will be as happy as I with this trade.

Thank you dc270, Mrs. dc and Akers. :thmbsp::D:D:D:banana:

David
 
Register to hide this ad
I posted a WTB in the parts forum for a fuse cap for a holder on my Boston Acoustic A150 speakers. One of the 4 did not match the other 3 and was problematic about staying put because it did not fit correctly. DC sent me an entire fuse holder and cap assembly complete with a fuse at no cost to me.
The cap does not fit the existing holder either, but now I have a holder to install with the correct cap.
People like DC are what makes this site the great place that it is.

Thanks again to DC for helping me out.
 
Why thank you one and all! I am very pleased to have traded with each one of you- you also are great assets to AK-very proud to know you as fine persons and business folks.
Thanks again for the kudos!
DC
 
Back
Top Bottom