• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The UFOs have landed

Register to hide this ad
once again, i've got tohand it to the b&o people. if i had the money, that is the direction my gear would be headed.
 
Its a damned fine speaker.Thats a great price.But it comes with its own ICE amps,IIRC,so you are pretty much buying their amp sound,too.I could live with that,myself.It also comes with a setup gizmo that automatically adjusts the speakers for your room dimensions and accoustics.
Jimmy
 
I listened to the equivelent at the B&O store in NYC this summer. I like my ADS 910's better.
 
Last edited:
I have to say that I'm a big B&O fan. I have a couple of their turntables. A 2400 & 4400 receiver (sadly on the bench). RL60 speakers. All older stuff.

I would have to hear these in person (unlikely) to make a judgment. But way out of my price range. Their stuff ain't boring that's for sure.
 
Back
Top Bottom