• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

this is so wrong...

Register to hide this ad
I actually laughed out loud when I scrolled down through the picture and saw that woofer.
 
Never underestimate what someone will stick in a hole as long as it fits...or not.

MTX's would be an upgrade to what was in my KLH 5's when I bought them. The seller was the original owner and thought they actually sounded better with the no-name Malaysian 2oz magnet woofers. And they didn't even fit.

The worst part is this guy was no moron, he was a real NASA rocket scientist. Didn't know squat about audio though.
 
Last edited:
Those are still worth picking up, right? Flip the car subs for $50-100 on CL, buy a new set of Infinity woofers on the bay, and you're in business.
 
I started reading and though, hmm, what am I missing, then I scrolled down to the bottom picture. I physically flinched. OUCH!
 
Back
Top Bottom