• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

This looks familier...

Register to hide this ad
I asked a question about the item.

"Isn't that just magic eraser anyone can buy at a supermarket for less than half of what you are charging"?
 
I asked a question about the item.

"Isn't that just magic eraser anyone can buy at a supermarket for less than half of what you are charging"?

Or you could but the generic version of a magic eraser for half the cost of an actual one! :yes:

If the block for sale is 3/4 inch, you could probably make over $100.00 from one block of Magic Eraser! Maybe I should cut my own and sell them for $3.00 (including shipping) and make a nice profit while majorly undercutting him!
 
Last edited:
Before I ordered my stylus cleaner, my life was at a dead end. Let go from my job, no money, no girlfriend.

But on the magical day when that package arrived, I knew things were about to change!

Now the ladies love me, and the money just prints itself! I work one hour a week from my yacht in the Mediterranean Sea and make more cash in that one week than I ever did at my old job. My acne has cleared up, my "monkey-butt" bald spot has filled in with vibrant, soft, shiny new hair, and I'm bigger where it counts!

What are you waiting for?! Call today!
 
Before I ordered my stylus cleaner, my life was at a dead end. Let go from my job, no money, no girlfriend.

But on the magical day when that package arrived, I knew things were about to change!

Now the ladies love me, and the money just prints itself! I work one hour a week from my yacht in the Mediterranean Sea and make more cash in that one week than I ever did at my old job. My acne has cleared up, my "monkey-butt" bald spot has filled in with vibrant, soft, shiny new hair, and I'm bigger where it counts!

What are you waiting for?! Call today!

LOL!!!!:lmao:
 
Before I ordered my stylus cleaner, my life was at a dead end. Let go from my job, no money, no girlfriend.

But on the magical day when that package arrived, I knew things were about to change!

Now the ladies love me, and the money just prints itself! I work one hour a week from my yacht in the Mediterranean Sea and make more cash in that one week than I ever did at my old job. My acne has cleared up, my "monkey-butt" bald spot has filled in with vibrant, soft, shiny new hair, and I'm bigger where it counts!

What are you waiting for?! Call today!

Stay thirsty, my friend.:smoke:
 
You know, you guys are mocking this auction, but does your magic eraser come with a "Non-metallic ballast"? Didn't think so!:D
 
You know, you guys are mocking this auction, but does your magic eraser come with a "Non-metallic ballast"? Didn't think so!:D

I got mine stuck to a piece of chewing gum, or "pre-manducated chicle ballast" to all those wishing to put on airs!:tongue:
 
Can you imagine what I could charge for this Hi Tech Stylus Cleaner/Brush combo?
 

Attachments

  • ME.jpg
    ME.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 47
Frankly, I'm a little disappointed. Scott Gilabendtm, who is selling this item on eBay, makes a fantastic record weight/clamp, the Bren1, that is finely made and works very nicely.
 
You know, you guys are mocking this auction, but does your magic eraser come with a "Non-metallic ballast"? Didn't think so!:D

I taped mine to the cap from an old vitamin bottle. Non-metallic ballast combined with a riser... That's got to be wort at least another $20!
 
Frankly, I'm a little disappointed. Scott Gilabendtm, who is selling this item on eBay, makes a fantastic record weight/clamp, the Bren1, that is finely made and works very nicely.

Must not be selling too many of those clamps. Less overhead with these "original" stylus cleaners!
 
Back
Top Bottom