• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

this person got this stuff for free and now he is trying to sell them

Register to hide this ad
As long as he picked them up legally, they are his. He can sell them, give them away, or drop them from a high place.

But the karma may vary....
 
Don't understand what the problem is. I have been given equipment that I have later sold or given away. So far the FBI and/or local Sheriff have not paid me a visit.

Guess I'm lucky.
 
As a a wise man once said:

With the heartbreak open
So much you can't hide
Put on a little makeup makeup
Make sure they get your good side good side

If the words unspoken
Get stuck in your throat
Send a treasure token token
Write it on a pound note pound note

Goody two goody two goody goody two shoes
Goody two goody two goody goody two shoes

Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Subtle innuendos follow
There must be something inside

We don't follow fashion
That would be a joke
You know we're going to set them set them
So everyone can take note take note

When they saw you kneeling
Crying words that you mean
Opening their eyeballs eyeballs
Pretending that you're Al Green Al Green

Goody two goody two goody goody two shoes
Goody two goody two goody goody two shoes

Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Subtle innuendos follow
There must be something inside

No one's gonna tell me
What's wrong or what's right
Or tell me who to eat with sleep with
Or that I've won the big fight big fight

Look out or they'll tell you
You're a Superstar
Two weeks and you're an all time legend
I think the games have gone much too far

If the words unspoken
Get stuck in your throat
Send a treasure token token
Write it on a pound note pound note

Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Subtle innuendos follow
There must be something inside

Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Subtle innuendos follow
There must be something inside

Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Subtle innuendos follow
There must be something inside

Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Subtle innuendos follow
There must be something inside
 
I do have a problem with this

CL ad. Which is that he doesn't list a price. Trying to solicit an auction on CL is expressly against CL rules and drives me nuts when people do it. Set your price, post it, and add OBO if you want.

I don't care if he sells stuff he got free. But not having the balls to set a price, not knowing how much he wants, not being willing to do the research to determine an asking price - that's just pathetic. If he wants to trade, that's fine too. But he doesn't list anything to trade for (at least not in the first ad).

I'd offer him $1. No way could he reasonably be insulted, since he obviously doesn't want the stuff nor make any real effort to sell it.
 
The reason I got into the audio circle initially,was because I picked up a pioneer tuner TX 9800,along with a C21 preamp,and a set of HPM 900's for free,and made damn good money on them!!! I was laid off from work,and was looking to make some money somehow.I found a great market.In the last year,I have bought and sold alot of vintage audio,and made some decent money doing it,but I have also made a nice collection for myself,components that I will never sell.These are tough times,and we all need money.I'll do what ever it takes to survive.
 
soon the yard sale season will start and I will be hitting the yardsales before they open. last year I picked up a hole pioneer system. they people didn't have it out yet and I asked if they had any old stereo's and I went and looked at it and paid 15 dollars for it. everything worked but the receiver. I sold the speakers for 300, sold the 12 band per side eq. and other things I got with it. There is also money to be made on vintage road bikes of the better brands like bianchi and others. you just got to know what brands to look for and what brands to stay away from. by doing this I am able to build myself a nice stereo system. I keep the best for myself and If I upgrade to something then I sell off my old one.
 
Back
Top Bottom