• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thnaks to Tucker99

JHS2RT

and Miss Sasha
Subscriber
Tucker99 sold me his Pioneer EQ 9800. And the unit was as described and worked beautifully.
My THANKS to him and he is a great individual to deal with.:thmbsp:
James (JHS2RT)
 
Register to hide this ad
James,

Hey, sorry man... I don't look around in Feedback very often and even less frequently for something on me....always feels like checking yourself out in a store window reflection or Google-ing yourself to see how many hits come up!

I'm glad that the sg-9800 arrived safely (yes, the packing was over-kill) as I knew that I represented it as being perfect in every way and desperately wanted to be sure that that was how it arrived.

Anyways, your kind words are appreciated muchly and I am happy that the unit has an appreciative home.

All the best

John
 
Back
Top Bottom