gwiazd0r
New Member
Pick up broaken TD 105. Problem is that the motor spins and STOP does not work.
After examination I noticed someone was there already and made a mess of the opamp - not a good soldering. Also aroud T104, some work was done.
I also noticed there are some cross track soldering remains or at least looks that way.
Question to Thorens enthusiast with some hands on experiance on this TD 105.
Can anybody take a pic of the soldering side of manin PCB and post it here, much appreciated
After examination I noticed someone was there already and made a mess of the opamp - not a good soldering. Also aroud T104, some work was done.
I also noticed there are some cross track soldering remains or at least looks that way.
Question to Thorens enthusiast with some hands on experiance on this TD 105.
Can anybody take a pic of the soldering side of manin PCB and post it here, much appreciated