• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thorens TD 105 Question

nedgar

New Member
Any Thorens TD-105 users out there? I've decided to put my turntable back into service, but the external power supply got separated from the TT and has been swallowed up by my attic.

Can someone please take a peek at their TD 105 and tell me if the specs are printed on the power supply? Voltage, AC or DC, polarity, etc.

I can probably order one, but I have a big drawer of power adapters so I probably already have a suitable replacement.

Thanks Muchly
 
Register to hide this ad
According to the spec sheet, it should be: AC, 10 V minimum, 250 mA.

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini
 
Back
Top Bottom