• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thorens TD 105

Huck1969

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I was able to pick up a Thorens TD 105, with Shure v15 for the pefect price, free. Sadly it's missing the power pack. Does anyone know what the voltage and amperage requirements are for this TT? I expect I can just locate a wall wart of appropriate specs to substitute? I realize this is far from a top of the line Thorens, but it's mint, and I've never owned one. I doubt it's worth it to drop $50+ for a power supply from Thorens.
 
Register to hide this ad
According to an old Thorens catalogue it should be an AC/AC power supply with at least 10 V and 250 mA.

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini
 
Back
Top Bottom