• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thorens td-125ab MKII

tunz

Man in Motion
I have a Thorens TD-125ab MKII that has a nice shell on it with very minimal scratching, a very nice plinth etc. It has a Ortofon MC 200 that looks new. I just put a brand new belt on it and everything works fine and sounds great. The only issues are the finish on the original tonearm is cracking, and the two small metal pieces on the right rear that clamps the spring rod are missing. I still have the inside piece and screw. Also the top piece of the tonearm rest is broken off. I had big plans for this TT but I have a guy that wants it. Seeing as how I am not really into vinyl I am willing to part with it but don,t want to give it away but I don't want to ask too much. Any information on the value would be appreciated.Thanks guys.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom