• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thorens TD-16 Tone Arm - What's it worth?

Register to hide this ad
Without the proper head shell they bring around $50-$75 on the auction site. The head shell in good condition can bring 2-3 times as much as the arm. The threads in those Thorens head shells tend to get messed up over the years with people putting the wrong screws in them so nice shells are hard to find.
 
They aren't hugely desired. Many people replaced that arm with other/better things. The headshell is probably easily worth as much as the whole thing though.

I had to come up with one of those headshells when I got my TD-160. It was missing. I paid as much for a usable head shell as I did for the entire turntable.
 
Back
Top Bottom