Brian4561
Active Member
Hi all,
I am looking at buying my first Thorens TT. I'm looking at a TD-316 with the stock tonearm--I believe it is the TP-21. It will come with a Shure V15 III mounted and will be fully maintained by a knowledgeable audiophile. (Probably a member of this board, truth be told.)
I'm just wondering if anyone has any opinions about this TT, tonearm or the combination thereof. I've done my fair share of searching the web, and I can't find a lot of information on it. Because I have had no experience with Thorens tables, I really only know them by reputation.
I am looking at buying my first Thorens TT. I'm looking at a TD-316 with the stock tonearm--I believe it is the TP-21. It will come with a Shure V15 III mounted and will be fully maintained by a knowledgeable audiophile. (Probably a member of this board, truth be told.)
I'm just wondering if anyone has any opinions about this TT, tonearm or the combination thereof. I've done my fair share of searching the web, and I can't find a lot of information on it. Because I have had no experience with Thorens tables, I really only know them by reputation.