• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thorens TD 318 AC adapter problem

RetroManHR

New Member
Hi everybody. I got myself beautiful Thorens TD 318 turntable about a month ago. My power supply was making some noise while plugged in and I realised that it was not match with my turntable. My turntable needed 16v and 150mAh while supply I got supplied 10v and 300mAh. Now i got myself new AC supply that supplies 16v and 1.1A, but it is still making some buzzing noise after some time it is plugged in. Is this normal or what? Any advice would be helpfull :)
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom