• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thoughts on Forte II Passive Recone

Register to hide this ad
Passive radiators are just as critical as woofers. So I would want the repaired unit to be as close as match as possible. There was a time you could buy PR's that were in different sizes and tuned to different frequencies. But with out know all the parameters I would not tackle the job. You might contact BOB Crites, or investigate his website for initial answers. I am sure he can help steer you in the right direction. Yiu might check with Audio Classics, Steve or Ryan might have one on a shelf some where. Then there is always the factory!
 
Back
Top Bottom