• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thread Open for Barn Yard Animal Of The Year Voting!

Mister Pig

Pigamus Maximus
Now that Mike Gibson has won the AK Member of the Year award, I think its important to recognize the fine barnyard animals and their contributions at AK.

So I think a thread to nominate the fine animals of AK is in order.

At a previous defunct site I was the B.YA.O.T.Y. for four years running. but there were only a couple of dozen active members, and I was the only barnyard animal. So I had a hoof up on the competition. .

But AK is a huge site, and the various animals around here should be recognized for their contributions. So nominate your favorite audio loving farm animals...and lets see who our favorites are!!

Regards
Mister Pig
 
Register to hide this ad
I would like to nominate.....(drum roll)...... Mister Pig for Barn Yard Animal of the Year!
 
Last edited:
Actually I am thinking there should be a trophy for the Barn yard Animal Of The Year Award. I see this statue of Mike the Headless Chicken in Fruitopia Colorado as inspiration for ours.

mike-the-headless-chicken1.jpg


Regards
Mister Pig
 
Awright, stop horsing around and don't let it get your goat! I second the nomination of Mr. Pig as AK's B.Y.A.O.T.Y.:thmbsp:
 
Actually, my donkey, Oscar, helps me compose all of my AK posts, so if I win this prize, I'm going to award it to him:

410654544.jpg
 
Last edited:
.

I'm torn at the moment

Mr. Barnyard Goose

Or

Mr. Pig

Hmmm

The old Shad down in the creek ponders if his vote is worth anything.


.
 
I'll vote for Mr. Pig.

His combination of intelligence and wit is unmatched.

He would never shamelessly self promote like the chickens do, and the cows and horses are only into CDs and digital files these days.
 
I'll vote for Mr. Pig.

His combination of intelligence and wit is unmatched.

He would never shamelessly self promote like the chickens do, and the cows and horses are only into CDs and digital files these days.

I don't know about horses and CDs, but Oscar's always burroing my cassette tapes.
 
Now remember you are nominating AK Barnyard animals. The frog and the donkey don't count as they were not registered members last year. Get them registered and they can be on next years ballot!

Regards
Mister Pig
 
Sadly, Mr. Pig has been disqualified, as pigs are no longer barnyard animals. They are merely factory products.

pigs-in-factory-farm.jpg

This is why there must be a Porkanista Revolution! Where pigs unite and declare themselves free!

This is also why I live in Pig-Topia.

screen-shot-2014-04-16-at-1205a__oPt.jpg


dayanabahamas1.jpg


Regards
Mister Pig
 
This is why there must be a Porkanista Revolution! Where pigs unite and declare themselves free!

This is also why I live in Pig-Topia.

screen-shot-2014-04-16-at-1205a__oPt.jpg


dayanabahamas1.jpg


Regards
Mister Pig


Obviously Mr. Pig has it made in the shade.

I'm sure there is a much more deserving Denizen of the Barnyard.

:D

.
 
Back
Top Bottom