• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

thumbs-up for LAB3

mhardy6647

Lunatic Member
I picked up a single 3600' Maxell UD tape from AKer LAB3. A nice tape for a very reasonable price; easy transaction overall. Thank you, sir, for the tape - and a thumbs-up from me on the transaction!
 
Register to hide this ad
I picked up a single 3600' Maxell UD tape from AKer LAB3. A nice tape for a very reasonable price; easy transaction overall. Thank you, sir, for the tape - and a thumbs-up from me on the transaction!

Thank You, I treat other members like I would like to be treated.
 
That's the TRUTH folks -

Lab3 made a very smooth and easy purchase from me - Thanks!
 
I'll third that. Recording Janis Joplin, the Pearl Sessions on Maxell UD tape which came from Lab3 as I type this.

The man does it right.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom