• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tidal FINALLY offers Chromecast support for iPhone!

What do you mean by the statement above? I haven't heard anything about Apple dropping AM or AirPlay from older phones.
Ahh, fret not. It's a 5S phone that isn't being used on our AT&T cellular plan anymore. I use it like it's an iTouch. Sorry if I confused you!

Because AM is a power hog I often leave the phone charging if I'm working from home and listening to music all day. The combo of streaming and charging tends to heat up the phone. OTOH the CCA is a hot little bugger too...
 
Ahh, fret not. It's a 5S phone that isn't being used on our AT&T cellular plan anymore. I use it like it's an iTouch. Sorry if I confused you!

Because AM is a power hog I often leave the phone charging if I'm working from home and listening to music all day. The combo of streaming and charging tends to heat up the phone. OTOH the CCA is a hot little bugger too...
Yeah, I plug my iPhone/iPad in if I am going to play music for hours. Not a big deal, though.
 
Back
Top Bottom