• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

TIMER Phobia!?!

CarverPower

SDA SRS 2
More TIMER Phobia!?! Updated!

Since the beginning of the year I have purchased 9 timers.

UPDATED The List

Pioneer DT-530 (Dumped)
Pioneer DT-555 (Sold)
Akai DT-A2 - BLACK (Current For System 1)
Akai DT-A2 - SILVER (Current For System 1)
Akai DT-M7 (Stored Away)
Panasonic TE-96 (SOLD to Sam Cogley)
Yamaha DT-2 (Sold EBAY)
Akai DT-100 (Sold EBAY)
Akai DT-320 (Sold EBAY)

Is this normal :scratch2:
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Have to admit, every now and then I run into a timer for sale and think wistfully, "that's kinda cool .... maybe I should ...."

No!

Wait!

I didn't write that!

I didn't think that!

I never saw this thread.

I'm outta here ... !
 
I just purchased a Sansui AT-15L rack mount timer! Don't know how much use it will actually get as a timer, but it sure will look cool in my Sansui rack system!
 
Have to admit, every now and then I run into a timer for sale and think wistfully, "that's kinda cool .... maybe I should ...."

No!

Wait!

I didn't write that!

I didn't think that!

I never saw this thread.

I'm outta here ... !

Thats what happened when I saw this guy!
DSC00234.jpg
 
UPDATED The List

Pioneer DT-530 (Dumped)
Pioneer DT-555 (Sold)
Akai DT-A2 (Current For System 1)
Akai DT-M7 (Stored Away)
Panasonic TE-96 (SOLD to Sam Cogley)
Yamaha DT-2 (EBAY)
AKAI DT-100 (Current For System 2)
 
Last edited:
I just bought a black Yamaha DT-2B, with the original box and paperwork...only problem is that the paperwork is in Japanese. I have it working fine, but do you have any idea what that "0 Adjust" button does?
 
I think it has something to do with trying to sync up the time to other clocks (or your watch). :scratch2:
 
I just bought a black Yamaha DT-2B, with the original box and paperwork...only problem is that the paperwork is in Japanese. I have it working fine, but do you have any idea what that "0 Adjust" button does?

I sold my Yammie DT-2, but I would assume that 0 Adjust is for the SECONDS
 
Their time has come (and gone).

I had the same "disease" for a while. There's just something compelling about buying the darn things when you get them so cheap.

It took an "intervention" to cure me.

I lined them all up and when I saw how many I had, I shamed myself into going cold turkey.

I have a lot of Crown gear, and to my knowledge, they never made a "timer". I did manage to acquire a nice little Kenwood unit that pretty well matches the cosmetics of my Crown gear, both with the face as well as the display.

I think I have at least one of each of the Pioneer units, and ones from Kenwood, Panasonic, Sansui, Fisher and others.
 
Back
Top Bottom