• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Toasted Almond

More support for George.

I've made 3 or 4 orders. All shipped quickly and arrived as described.

I'll be continuing to support the cause in 2011.
 
Might as well add to this thread.

George is a great guy to deal with, the lp's are just as described, and arrived nice and fast. I'd say his sells are another perk of becoming a subscriber:thmbsp:

No idea how he got such a great selection(I had never seen that pete rugolo before), but I won't jinx it!
 
Just collected up my last two orders, George. OUTSTANDING!

I've already played a few of them, and, like always, the condition is stellar.

BTW, a big thank you from the young lady, for the pin-ups. She can't decide which one she likes better. Thanks, too, from me, for putting a smile on her face.
 
Hello,

I have to add to this that not only is George an excellent seller. He is a gentleman of the highest caliber.

He has an old fashioned way of treating customers that is lost in this buy it now cheap crap world we live in. The man quite literally stands above.

Bravo,

Francesca
 
Brava, bella Francesca.

Everything you say is true.

George, I got your latest shipments, thanks so very much. I put a smile on Grumpy's face, today, listening to both those titles. The John McLaughlin expanded his musical education, and he dug it, so now I have created some competition for titles. Thankfully, I'm quicker than him.

As always, George, you are doing an outstanding job, with the bonus of doing good work for a great cause. Thanks for letting me help you raise funds for the Githens Center.
 
I owe more thanks to George. The vinyl is as always fantastic, and you might even end up with some nice extra thrown in!
 
:thmbsp: I just finished listening to my second batch of vinyl from George and finally remembered to give some positive feedback!
Fast, professional and accurate, what more could one want?
Thanks, again George :thmbsp:
 
Just received my first batch...

Thanks, George!

The vinyl got here quick and safe, and as advertised. What a great deal - I'll be back!
 
Back
Top Bottom