• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Toasted Almond!

dbCooper

Well-Known Member
I spent this morning checking out my new vinyl from Toasted Almond and once again he's proven he has the best I've found on AK!

Conservative ratings, fair prices, safe packing this guy is awesome!!!

:thmbsp: :thmbsp: :thmbsp: :thmbsp: :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Got my records from TA yesterday, and was pleased. Grading seemed to be fair and consistent. High percentage of "keepers" after a session with the Nitty Gritty RCM. Will be checking future lists for more titles on my radar.
 
Another great batch of tunes from TA. The titles I have gotten recently are nigh on impossible to find in this good of shape. Shiny pristine is shiny pristine and then some. Like they say, Awesome is as Awesome does. :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom