• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Today was a good yard sale day

Cool_Manchu

Time to play B-sides...
Picked up a Marantz 2235b with the wood case, a Marantz 5020 tape deck with the wood case and a Marantz 6350 Turntable. All for a $150 bucks.

The caveats, I think the turntable needs repair and none of them have the original feet. But I can pick ones up on eBay for the receiver and tape deck. Now where to find ones for the turntable. Any insight is greatly appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
Happy to say that I found a new home for the 2235b. It will be given to an old friend of mine as the base for his system. I am also giving him a turntable, JVC QL-A7 with a Denon DL-110 to get him started down the vintage path. :) Now to find him some good speakers...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom