• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Today's AMERICANA playlist.

pa121389.jpg


OLLABELLE
Ollabelle

Columbia / DMZ
 
HPIM9683a.jpg


Lester Flatt And Earl Scruggs & The Foggy Mountain Boys -Hard Traveling (featuring The Ballad Of Jed Clampett)
Columbia 1963 Stereo 360 Sound
 
pa261625.jpg


COLD MOUNTAIN
Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Stuart Duncan, Reeltime Travelers, Cassie Franklin, Dirk Powell, Tim Eriksen, Riley Baugus, Tim O'Brien, Alison Krauss, Jack White, Sacred Harp Singers (at Liberty Church)
T Bone Burnett, prod.

DMZ/Columbia
 
Wilco
A.M.
Wilco's first record post-Uncle Tupelo...as alt-country as they ever were, but still sprinkled with pop melodies
 
I have to say I'm a bit bemused that in a thread devoted to Americana fandom that this post.... back on page 2 has apparently failed to garner any comment traction whatsoever from American roots music aficionados. :scratch2:

Americana?, KFAT?, hours of grade A tunes?

Crickets?.....Really?

Thanks for the original post and the reminder. I am listening to KFAT right now.:thmbsp:
 
An interesting album that's as much at home here as on the Songbook thread. Unique. Rounder Records.

1351383678528.jpg
 
I'm trying to imagine Cortez the Killer strained through Rawlings' sensibilities. Maybe I should just buy this instead.
 
Back
Top Bottom