• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Today's Female Jazz Playlist

Tanya Maria is a Brazilian composer/singer/pianist. The genre is a mix of jazz/funk/bossa and her compositions have a certain driving groove that's captivating. She sings in Portuguese and English and she's got solid piano licks.

The song I posted is from her album entitled "Bluesilian". My favorite tunes on that album are "If I could change" and "From my window". Hope you can find them!
I have some of her albums, but not this one; I found it on Qobuz. Once again, I appreciate you sharing your musical tastes. :bigok:
 

51tF+AVk6AL._AC_.jpg
 
I like this young Belgian woman quite a lot. Her songs, all of which she writes herself, are melancholy and haunting... very unusual style.

 
Aziza Mustafa Zadeh is an Azerbaijani singer, pianist, and composer who plays a fusion of jazz and mugham (a traditional improvisational style of Azerbaijan) with classical and avant-garde influences.

A favorite album of mine.

220px-Dance_of_Fire.jpg
 
Hello, this is your third post, yet there isn't a video for it. If you would kindly post the song's title and artist, I won't bother you.
Mmm... wondering why you aren't able to see and hear it. The song is "Lose Control" by Nanette Natal. She has a wonderful clear voice, which she uses like a gymnast.
 
Mmm... wondering why you aren't able to see and hear it. The song is "Lose Control" by Nanette Natal. She has a wonderful clear voice, which she uses like a gymnast.
It happens because I live in Southeast Asia, where the YouTube feed is different than yours.
 
Back
Top Bottom