Kingpin5
Lunatic Member
A desert island disc for sure. I got the CD first and have since added vinyl copies. Ironically, both copies came from the UK.
A desert island disc for sure. I got the CD first and have since added vinyl copies. Ironically, both copies came from the UK.
I've definetly got my eye out for an OG copy. This copy is the only one I've seen.A desert island disc for sure. I got the CD first and have since added vinyl copies. Ironically, both copies came from the UK.
Its mega accessible and I love itI was just listening to KUVO (our local jazz station) and the DJ was chatting this record up. Small World
I couldn't find one here and I've been looking for a long time. I found my copies over two or three summers. I left one at my son's house for him (and me) when he gets his stereo system set up.I've definetly got my eye out for an OG copy. This copy is the only one I've seen.