Fantastic record![]()
The Complete Tony Bennett / Bill Evans Recordings (LP1: The Tony Bennett/Bill Evans Album (1975))
Tony Bennett / Bill Evans
2009/2015 Fantasy FAN-36453-01
![]()
![]()
My CD/LP/Tape Collection
I had always thought this was just good advice until the other day I saw that "Don't Sleep in the Subway" was the name of a Broadway show. That got a big 'Well, I'll be darned' outta me.
I've seen the record before, not nice enough. I didn't know it was a B'way show.I had always thought this was just good advice until the other day I saw that "Don't Sleep in the Subway" was the name of a Broadway show. That got a big 'Well, I'll be darned' outta me.
I’ve got this one.Also: Bob Brookmeyer, Milt Hinton, Gus Johnson, & John Williams.
View attachment 3845630View attachment 3845632
First time thru, sounds pretty nice.I don't recall the Seeco label.I’ve got this one.