• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Today's NOT playlist.....

cableguy

In Twang We Trust
Not Twang,
Not Jazz,
Not Vinyl only spin
Not Soul
Not Rock and Roll,
Not Irish/Scottish/English folk.
Not Punk
Not Classical
Not Progressive Rock Tune's
Not Tape-based
Or
Not Blues Playlist's.....
(sorry I am bored.....and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night)
OK, here goes...
The soundtrack for The Shipping News....on CD




Bill
 
Register to hide this ad
Must have.....more playlists....

ZombiePair.gif


(I'm such a dork....:smoke:)



Bill
 
I opened this thread thinking it was a place to post what we're NOT listening to today ...
 
See Rich, that's what happens when you think... have another beer and just go with the flow. :cheers:

Todd
 
I'm not listening to anything right now at work.

My Yamaha CR 620 and Sansui AS-100 speakers lie idle as I waste time on AK and snipe assorted eBay auctions.
 
I opened this thread thinking it was a place to post what we're NOT listening to today ...
lol ... Rich, 18 years later I see this thread again, forgot I'd ever replied to it (I did) in 2008, and in fact today saw it and thought this is the place to post what I'm not listening to today.
 
Back
Top Bottom