• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Today's Posts

Register to hide this ad
There's a "New Posts" button at the top of every page.
True but that brings up new, unread posts! The link I posted will bring up ALL posts (new or already read from the last 24 hours. It is helpful if you marked he forum read by mistake or can't find a post you posted in earlier today, etc...
 
Your own posts are quickly and easily available in your profile page. Click on your username, then Profile page in the pop-up. If you click on New Posts, and there are none, there is a Recent Posts button/link beside it.
 
True but that brings up new, unread posts! The link I posted will bring up ALL posts (new or already read from the last 24 hours. It is helpful if you marked he forum read by mistake or can't find a post you posted in earlier today, etc...

At the top of the list on the "New Posts" page, there is a "Recent Posts" button that seems to do what you want.

It's right next to "Mark Forums Read".
 
Last edited:
Your own posts are quickly and easily available in your profile page. Click on your username, then Profile page in the pop-up. If you click on New Posts, and there are none, there is a Recent Posts button/link beside it.
I'm not seeing that.

When I click Profile from my User name I get this first
Profile.PNG


If I then click on Postings I get an error
Postings.PNG
 
Back
Top Bottom