• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Todays Punk Playlist

caddisgeek

sorry.......what?
Some of you may have worked out by now that I love punk, in all its forms. I grew up listening to it, and still do (gotta be careful around the younguns, what with all the f-bombs flying about). Who else is listening to punk? I dont care how you define it, Sonic's, Stooges, Saints, Sex Pistols, Sum 41 :scratch2:whatever, what are you spinning?

Today;

Dead Kennedy's "Plastic Surgery Disasters"
Adrenelin OD "The Wacky Hijinks of......"
Poison Idea "Kings of Punk"
 
Register to hide this ad
Teen Idles - "Minor Disturbance"

(Henry Rollins was the roadie)

Ken
 

Attachments

  • TIforAK.jpg
    TIforAK.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 14
I just picked up London Calling at the used store, plan on putting it on a bit later. Also the Soft Boys new album, though they wouldn't be punk, but would've been lumped in the punk/new wave catagory in the 80's.
 
recent re-issues:

simply saucer
and the accused first 3 (!!!!), though i haven't justified paying 15/cd for something that might not appeal to me like it did when i was in HS.
 
Like you, I'm a HUGE fan of punk, mostly '70s and early '80s. Here's what I spun today:

Heartbreakers: L.A.M.F.
Johnny Thunders: So Alone and Que Sera Sera
X-Ray Spex: Germ Free Adolescents
Ramones: Rocket to Russia
 
Back
Top Bottom