• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Todays second habd store finds

6mantoys

Well-Known Member
I stopped in to this little hole in the wall store and picked up a few units .No pics till tommorrow but they are a HH SCOTT 384 RECIEVER,REALISTIC SA-1500 INTEGRATED,PHILLIPS 700 RECIEVER euro looking like a old telefunken and a dual cv-120 integrated.Can anyone tell me if i got anything good here today.
 
Register to hide this ad
Yikes!

I stopped in to this little hole in the wall store and picked up a few units .No pics till tommorrow but they are a HH SCOTT 384 RECIEVER,REALISTIC SA-1500 INTEGRATED,PHILLIPS 700 RECIEVER euro looking like a old telefunken and a dual cv-120 integrated.Can anyone tell me if i got anything good here today.

What town are you in!? I'm going there in the morning! :yes:
 
Can i get what you all know about each as i am just a collector,out of habit I just love old things I collect to collect but not always do I do the right purchase
 
Back
Top Bottom